Get well soon!
Yes, I just got online this morning and I was able to post some of my assignments that need to be done before they expire. I wasnt feeling all well yesterday and till today maybe because Aj still has measles see my post here, then my dad called me telling me that mom is not also feeling well. My mom had been sick since Saturday and I think her SLE is in flare. Aj naman still has measles but my MIL said that in a few days the measles burst will be over and well na.
Oh, I just wish that they will get well sooner!
Posted on Jan 31, 2008 under tags |
I was tagged by Abie to write down 5 things that I want my kids to know before they grow up. Here it goes:
(1) Give their very best in everything they do and always think ahead to achieve their dreams.
(2) That they should always treasure each moment of their lives and try to live their lives to the fullest.
(3) That we or they should always love each other and their neighbor no matter what.
(4) That we love them unconditionally and pass that love that we had to their kids.
(5) Finally, always put God first in everything they do and the rest will be fine.
How about you ? Jane, Yvette, Vina, Edz and Milet
Posted on Jan 31, 2008 under blogthings |
You Are Marge Simpson
You’re a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.
Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!
You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police
Your life philosophy: “You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head.”
Yes, I’m more like Marge tlga! I should be SAHM! LOL! maybe soon..
My nephew Arjan will be celebrating his 1st birthday tomorrow at Lubao, Pampanga. Ofcouse, we could not be there because of Aj’s condition, so we opt to buy him a present and just give it to my MIL for tomorrows’ celebration.
I’ll be the one buying the present and as of this moment I really don’t know what to buy. I was planning to buy him some fisher price’s toys but I don’t I know what kind. Hmm, or maybe, I’ll just buy him some clothes from baby guess or osh kosh nlang. Grrr… I really can’t think of something right now! My brain is all mess up!